Who is The Banff Blog?
The Banff Blog was launched to help visitors to Western Canada plan a seamless trip. After many years of exploring this beautiful region, this blog began as a pandemic project and has quickly made a name for itself. Currently, The Banff Blog reaches one in every three visitors that visit Banff – it’s the most-read and trusted travel blog in the Rockies.
The Banff Blog focuses on crafting high-quality, personal, and informative content around Western Canada.
- 350,000 Monthly Unique Visitors
- 500,000 Monthly Pageviews
- 12,000+ Email Subscribers
- Active Social Media Platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok
- The Banff Blog manages an active Facebook group with over 50,000 members.
- The Banff Blog Tracks Nearly 2000 Hotel Bookings in Banff Per Year. The Banff Blog tracks all outbound clicks and has sent over 150,000 clicks to local hotels, helping visitors choose where to book.
- Over 1000 Tours & Excursions Are Tracked and Booked in Banff Through The Banff Blog Per Year. The Banff Blog has sent over 100,000 clicks to local tour operators.
- Canada 55%
- USA 35 %
- UK 3%
- Australia 3%
- Female 55%
- Male 45%
- 25 – 34 • 37%
- 35 – 44 • 30%
- 55+ • 16%
- 18 – 24 • 7%
- 45 – 54 • 10%
Where We’ve Been Featured
Our Readers Trust Us
We’ve nurtured a solid relationship with our audience over the years. They know they can trust us and view us as a source of unbiased information.
We’re passionate about sustainable travel and conservation. Our audience trusts our opinions on these matters, and we hope to continue to push the dialogue within the industry to a more positive future.
We Leverage Information
We deliver value to our audience through authentic first-hand information. This allows us to be viewed as a trusted authority in the travel and outdoor sector.
What We Can Offer
Informative articles that are written are made to engage with our audience. It’s always reliable first-hand information.
We optimize all of our content for SEO. This means our partners can utilize our evergreen content to drive results for the long term.
Social Media Content
Our followers book their own trips and purchase products based on our recommendations.
We utilize high-quality photography and videography to bring a destination to life.
Utilize our expert advice on brand messaging and how to target an audience through content.
Hotel and Restaurant Reviews
Every month we drive hundreds of hotel and restaurant bookings. Would you like your hotel or restaurant featured? We can review it!
We can craft a personal story of your tour or destination, offering a promotion through our brand. We offer many ways to promote with sponsored posts, destination campaigns, and social media campaigns. We are active on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Facebook and have many viral videos featuring destinations! One of the best ways to see how we can collaborate with you is to look at previous partners on The World Pursuit.
Peru Rail/Belmond Hotels
Video with Belmond Hotels and Peru Rail to highlight the Hiram Bingham rail journey to Machu Picchu.
We worked with Travel Yukon to highlight a road trip to Dawson City and The Tombstone Territorial Park. Content generated included various media formats with daily social posts and evergreen content such as blog posts and videos.
Partnership with Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts for their Ellaidhoo Resort. The video is about the property in the Maldives that is utilized to highlight property features.
Instagram & TikTok
We worked with Mastercard® to promote what is “Priceless” when traveling. We shot and crafted a social media ad for TikTok that was then whitelisted and promoted across both brand social channels.
Visit Trentino/Dolomiti Superski
Collaboration with Visit Trentino and Dolomiti Superski to create a promotional video as models. The campaign was amplified with social and blog posts on The World Pursuit channels.
Tourism Ireland/Lonely Planet
Campaign for Tourism Ireland and Lonely Planet. The World Pursuit was hired to create social content for Lonely Planet social channels. This included operating as hosts for a live event amplified on Lonely Planet and Tourism Ireland social channels.
Ultimate Jade Mountain Resort Review – Everything You Need to Know
Jade Mountain Resort
In-depth personal endorsement of a resort that performs well in search engines. Long-form reviews on The World Pursuit rank in Search Engines due to reliable SEO strategies that ensure potential customers find a reliable endorsement with captivating images.
Foreigners Ultimate Guide to Japanese Sentos, Saunas, and Bathhouses
Tokyo Sento Association
In preparation for the Tokyo Olympics Sento Tokyo worked with The World Pursuit to develop English language content about visiting sentos in the city. The evergreen content is meant to inform foreign visitors about enjoying these public institutions in Japan.
Safari In Linyanti Concession in Botswana • Your Ultimate Safari Guide
African Bush Camps
Evergreen content was developed in addition to social posts to help convert potential customers during their safari booking process. The blog content operates as a sales funnel, informative piece, and personal testimony for the safari property/company.
- Fujifilm: Launch of a brand new travel camera
- Mastercard: What’s Priceless To You?
- Delsey Luggage: It’s all about those special moments and being #FreeToExplore Campaign
- Goldman Sachs
- Traditional Medicinals
- Lifestraw: New Lifestraw Peak Series
- BBC Travel
- History Channel
- Aya Sacredwear
- Go Daddy Go Forth Campaign
- Marriot Bonvoy
- Discount Tire
- REI: An Expert Guide On What To Wear Snowboarding
- BMW: A Perfect Day Trip With The Electric BMW iX
- Stanley 1913: 22 Helpful Desert Hiking Tips to Know
HOTEL & RESORT CAMPAIGNS
- 7132 Hotel & Therme Vals: Staying at 7132 Hotel & Therme Vals in Switzerland
- Grand Hotel Zermatterhof: Staying at the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof in Zermatt
- Jade Mountain Saint Lucia: Jade Mountain Resort Review: 5-Star St Lucia Luxury
- Le Meridien Maldives: Stay at the Le Meridien Maldives: Ultimate Review
- Angsana Velvaru Maldives
- Gondwana Game Reserve: Walking the New Pioneer Trail at Gondwana Game Reserve
- Albatros Expeditions: 40 Antarctica Travel Tips To Know Before You Go
- Mashpi Cloud Forest: A Unique Eco Lodge in Ecuador • Experiencing Mashpi Lodge
- Voyageurs du Monde: Onboard the Steam Ship Sudan • The Real Death on the Nile
- The Capra Saas-Fee: Staying At The Capra In Saas-Fee, Switzerland
- Nomad Tanzania: Inside Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve • Your Ultimate Safari Guide
- African Bush Camps: Safari In Linyanti Concession in Botswana • Your Ultimate Safari Guide
- Belmond Hotels: 25 Helpful Things to Know Before Visiting Machu Picchu
- Shangri La: Shangri La Al Husn Review • Luxury on the Omani Coast
- Governors Camp Kenya: What is a Hot Air Balloon Safari Over the Masai Mara Like?
- Cottar’s Camp: A Masai Mara Safari in Kenya: All You Need to Know
- Wilderness Safaris: Inside Zimbabwe’s Mana Pools National Park
- Kilindi: Kilindi Zanzibar Review • The Best Zanzibar Honeymoon Resort
- Velassaru Maldives: Velassaru Maldives Review • Our Favorite Luxury Resort in the Maldives
- Metropolitan Touring: What’s it like to go on a Galapagos Cruise?
- El Silencio Eco Resort: Reenergizing in the Costa Rican Cloud Forest
- Pursuit Collection: How to Enjoy the Banff Gondola (on our local Banff travel site)
- Jaci’s Safari Lodge: An Amazing Safari at Jaci’s Tree Lodge in the Madikwe Reserve
- White Pearl Mozambique: Staying at White Pearl Resort Mozambique
- Bhaya Cruise Company: 13 Halong Bay Cruise Tips To Know Before Your Trip to Vietnam
Want to Work Together?
Get in touch at hello@theworldpursuit(dot)com