Finding one of the best Canmore hotels with a pool isn’t as easy as you may think it is. Canmore is a cold part of the world, even in the middle of July. Because of this, many properties don’t prioritize having a pool as an amenity.
There aren’t a plethora of excellent Canmore hotels with a pool to enjoy, but we’ve broken down a few of our favorites that have great pools below!
The Best Canmore Hotels with a Pool (and Private Hot Tub!)
Malcolm Hotel By Clique
*Our Top Choice for the Best Canmore Hotel with Outdoor Pool*
- Address — 321 Spring Creek Drive, Canmore (GPS)
- Booking.com — The Malcolm Hotel
- Hotels.com – Malcolm Hotel
- Review: Is The Malcolm Hotel The Best Place to Stay in Canmore?
- Price: Starting at $235/night
- Review Score: 9.0
One of the newest hotels in Canmore, and it’s sure to make for a great family holiday and has the best pool view in all of Canmore. The Malcolm Hotel is a luxury hotel situated in the heart of Spring Creek – a desirable neighborhood just steps away from downtown Canmore. The location provides a convenient location for Canmore’s restaurants, bars, and shops.
It also sits conveniently across from the Policeman’s Boardwalk, which is one of the best walks in Canmore for all ages and abilities. A series of rooftop decks make for a great place to take the views. However, the best view comes from the heated outdoor pool and hot tub area, which looks out to Faith, Hope, and Charity, or the Three Sisters. You won’t go wrong with booking a stay here, trust me!
It’s charming around the holidays as the entire hotel really goes big on their Christmas decorating!
Stoneridge Mountain Resort
- Address — 30 Lincoln Park, Canmore (GPS)
- Booking.com — Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE
- Hotels.com – Stoneridge Mountain Resort
- Price: Starting at $200
- Review Score: 9.0
The Stoneridge Mountain Resort is a great luxury property with apartment-style accommodation. Stoneridge Mountain Resort is a great place to stay for couples, families, and groups. It’s one of the best options for self-catering vacationers who want to do a little cooking during their vacation.
Stone Ridge is still within walking distance of the Canmore cafes and restaurants in downtown Canmore. Self-catered accommodation is beneficial when traveling as a family and can save a ton of money.
Guests can choose from one, two, or three-bedroom condo suites with fully equipped kitchens. One of the many standout features here is the large patios with a barbecue and, of course, the outdoor heated free-form pool that is open year-round.
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE
- Address — 190 Kananaskis Way, Canmore (GPS)
- Booking.com — Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE
- Hotels.com – Falcon Crest Lodge
- Price: Starting at $160
- Review Score: 8.9
Canmore’s accommodation options really shine with the multitude of options for self-catering in the Canadian Rockies. The Falcon Crest Lodge has several options for one and two-bedroom suites that are great for families. It’s easily one of the best Canmore hotels with a pool for everyone to enjoy as well.
Suites here are not as well-decorated as the more luxurious Stoneridge Mountain Resort. That also means it’s well suited for couples seeking a deal in comfortable accommodation. All units have free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, kitchens or kitchenettes, fireplaces, and private balconies or patios.
While there is no large pool here, there are two year-round outdoor hot tubs with spectacular views of the Three Sisters, Ha Ling, and Mount Rundle.
A Bear and Bison Country Inn
- Address: 705 Benchlands Trail
- Booking: Bear and Bison Inn
- Hotels: Bear and Bison Inn
- Price: Starting at $260
- Review Score: 9.0
A Bear and Bison is a luxury country Inn that has an outdoor hot tub and rooms with a spa bath indoors. So it is truly one of the best Canmore hotels with a jacuzzi in the room.
The rooms here are elegantly finished with a beautiful mountain vibe. All rooms have a fireplace, WiFi, and LCD TV. Not all rooms have a spa bath, but many do, so pay attention to your booking to ensure you get one with a luxurious bath.
A Bear and Bison Inn offers a three-course breakfast for a fee, and guests rave about how excellent this particular breakfast is. It’s not every day you get to start your morning with Swiss-style rosti potatoes and fruit crepes!
Pocaterra Inn & Waterslide
- Address — 1725 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore (GPS)
- Booking.com — Pocaterra Inn & Waterslide
- Hotels.com – Pocaterra Inn
- Price: Starting at $100
- Review Score: 8.5
A great affordable option for families seeking value is Pocaterra Inn & Waterslide. The property features a giant waterslide popular for children and a sauna for adults to relax. Its location is off Bow Valley Trail, with easy access to the highway and an extended walk to downtown Canmore.
All rooms have a seating area, desk, coffee maker, microwave, and mini-fridge. Included in the rate is a complimentary breakfast buffet. Rooms are basic, comfortable, clean, and present good value even in the middle of summer in Canmore.
Coast Canmore Hotel
- Address: 511 Bow Valley Trail
- Booking.com: Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Center
- Hotels.com: Coast Canmore Hotel
- Price: Starting at $150
- Review Score: 8.0
- Review: Stay at the Modern Coast Canmore Hotel
The Coast Canmore is a lovely mid-range hotel that provides visitors with everything they could need. The Coast has a convenient location right off the Trans Canada, making for easy access when driving from Calgary to Canmore.
You can also still walk and bike to everything in town. Nothing is too far away here! The Coast Canmore is a fantastic pet-friendly hotel as well. Of course, it has a recently renovated indoor pool with a great hot tub to relax in. Make sure to also make use of the fitness center, which includes two Peloton Bikes.
Solara Resort – Bellstar Hotels & Resorts
- Address — 187 Kananaskis Way, Canmore (GPS)
- Booking.com — Solara Resort – Bellstar Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels.com Solara Resort and Spa
- Price: Starting at $180
- Review Score: 8.0
Solara Resort is one of the top reviewed hotels in Canmore; each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen and fireplace. Also included in the suites are dining areas, fireplaces, washing machines, and flat-screen TVs. Select Solara units are pet friendly, so you can bring the whole family!
Several units feature mountain views, but most units face into the complex or adjacent property. Units are very comfortable with granite countertops, leather furniture, and hardwood floors.
They also have the only movie theatre in Canmore available only to guests. One of the best features at Solara is their newly renovated large indoor hot tub and cool relaxation pool.
Hopefully this helped you determine which of these Canmore hotels with a pool is right for you!
If you have any other questions leave a comment or see our Canadian Rockies travel guide for more articles about photography spots, lakes, hikes, and everything else.
Plan Your Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- Hiking in the Rockies: Purchase an AllTrails subscription to have a mobile map on you as you hike.
- Tours (New in 2024): The Banff Blog is partnering with one of the leading tour companies in Western Canada so readers can experience the magic of the Rockies with other travelers – without having to think about a thing. See all our 2024 tour offerings here!
- Hotels in the Rockies: There are many places to stay, from luxury hotels to wilderness cabins. See all our favorites here.
- Pack for the Rockies: See our complete Alberta packing list here.
- Get Around: We suggest renting a car to get around. You can search for rental cars on Rentalcars.com. Or embark on an epic campervan trip. We like to compare prices on Motorhome Republic and Outdoorsy.
- Fly For Free: Turn your spending into airline miles and points with travel credit cards (that’s what we do!). See our favorite travel credit cards. We also use Going to watch for cheap airfare deals!
- Hop On, Hop Off: This tour is taking Banff by storm. It’s exactly what it sounds like, hop on and off a bus bound for all the best attractions at your own pace!
- Travel Insurance: We don’t recommend traveling without travel insurance. We recommend checking out HeyMondo, which offers competitive rates for all travelers.
↓ Join the community ↓
The Banff Blog Facebook Group is your headquarters for the Canadian Rockies’ travel advice and information. Including hike info and off-season travel information. You can also meet new adventure buddies.